We can provide a range of numbers including geographic, non‑geographic and premium rate.
By offering local numbers, your business can provide a feeling of reassurance and locality to prospective customers no matter what part of the country you are based in.
Secure a local area number for anywhere in the UK, including 01xx and 02xx prefixed.
Non‑geographic numbers can create an impression of a larger company and make it easier for your customers to contact you. They also allow large volumes of calls to be routed to call centers with inbound capacity. Use with IVR for a complete telephony solution.
0330 / 03xx - Charged at a geographic rate and are used by many call centres and customer support helplines.
0800 / 0808 - Freephone numbers that allow your customers to call you at no cost to them.
0845 / 0844 - Frequently used for customer support purposes, these numbers cost up to 7p/min to call (plus network access charge).
0870 / 0871 - Frequently used for customer support purposes, these numbers cost up to 13p/min to call (plus network access charge).
09xx - Used for many different purposes for example; TV voting lines, gambling, digital content and various adult and non-adult type entertainment services.
118xxx - Used for Directory Enquiry services.
- Gain greater insight into your inbound traffic profiles using call statistics
- Track responses from campaigns using specific numbers
- We can route calls coming in to any of these numbers to your existing landline or mobile phone number, meaning you will never miss a call
- Enjoy the convenience of using a recognised telephone number even if you move offices. That number can remain with you wherever you go
- Quick and simple set up
- You will have a dedicated and experienced account handler
- Our robust network means you will experience less disruption, and greater control over your calls
- Can be packaged with other solutions to improve call management