Who we are | Who we work with | Our partner services | Reasons to work with us | Ways to work with us | What people are saying
Who we are
24 Seven have been leading the way in communication technologies; providing the latest innovative products and connectivity solutions to our established network of resellers and partners since 2002.
We work with partners of all sizes and with varying business backgrounds and focuses, offering our expertise, knowledge and support enabling them to confidently offer new products and bespoke solutions to their customers.
Our aim is to provide the technology to make it simple for you to achieve your business goals, maximise your revenue and grow your business.
Who we work with
- Traditional voice and data resellers
- PBX partners
- Software and technology distributors
- MVNOs and mobile connectivity resellers
- M2M and IoT solutions providers
- Broadband and Cloud services providers
- Cost consultancy partners
Our partner services
- Mobile voice
- M2M connectivity and solutions
- Jump® national roaming (Voice, Data, SMS and M2M)
- WLR portal
- Intelligent bespoke IVR builds
- Non geo and inbound services combined with our own in-house developed call management platform
- Fax to Email and Email to Fax
- Call recording
- SIP trunking
- Conference calling
- International and UK voice termination
- Bulk SMS
- Bespoke call routing
- Integrated Digital Access (IDA)
- International calling card platform
Reasons to work with 24 Seven
- Broad range of products in our extensive portfolio
- Access to our industry leading statistics and management portals across our product portfolio
- Industry leading commercials
- Dedicated partner provisioning and support teams to guide you from activation of the service through to ongoing customer management
- Dedicated partner manager for on boarding and relationship management
- Bespoke solutions made to suit your customers specific needs
Ways to work with us
We offer two distinct partner programmes
Introducer - We provide you with product guides and commission packs for all the products within our extensive portfolio which you are then able to use to market and sell into your own customer base. Commissions are paid monthly as an ongoing revenue stream and your customers are billed directly by 24 Seven. We provide a full provisioning and technical support service to the customer giving you peace of mind that your client base is in excellent hands.
Wholesale - You take our products at wholesale cost and become the network provider to your customer. You own the customer contract and the relationship and the margin you earn is yours irrespective of how much you sell the solution for. We still provide you the same great full back office provisioning and technical support and access to the management and statistics portals as our introducer model.
What people are saying
Pearl Communications Ltd
"We started working with 24 Seven just over 12 months ago now. They're very efficient and always get back to us when we need them, they're always on the other end of the phone whenever we need any help or have questions which need answering.
Our customers get the answers they need because of the co-operation from 24 Seven, and the quick response time ensures that we can exceed their expectations. We want to work very closely with 24Seven. We believe that customer service is key, so 24 Seven are exactly the type of company we want on our side.
We're looking forward to continuing to work closely with 24 Seven and pushing more business their way to grow together in partnership."
Control Freq Ltd
"As a reseller, I encounter a lot of demand from my clients for national roaming devices. We are always keen to cater for our customer's needs, but all too often unsure which network would best suit these requirements, until we found 24 Seven and Jump. Their unique offering is much more convenient and adaptable than what is typically available and has potential across a range of sectors.
The Jump portal was exactly the solution we needed but couldn't find elsewhere. It gives us complete control of SIM connections and suspensions which is fantastic. It also keeps us in control rather than giving power away to providers.
We can continue to sell our own connections tailored to unique requirements, direct to our clients without having to directly involve major networks, eliminating the headache of customer service hotlines. It's given us the ability to provide a smooth and easy process for our customers. The team at 24 Seven, and my contact Vinny, in particular, really took the time out to make sure this was the right solution. With 24 Seven, we're providing a service that wouldn't be possible if we had to work directly with the big providers."
Your next step...
Contact Vinny Sohanpaul, Reseller Channel Manager on:
Landline: 0113 299 0021
Mobile: 07825 765 594